Sunday, April 05, 2009

Real Estate Today - What's HOT?

by Nan Woodward

Today you really need to look around you and see what it will take to buy, sell and profit from investing.

Investors are becoming very creative today. So what can you do to make the process more effective for you? Consider financing for the buyer. How about a good oldfashioned lease option? When owners don't a large enough downpayment or their credit isn't good enough - do you give up on them?

Not I. I would seriously consider a lease option arrangement. It will help me move a property and make money. It's a win win.

I recently re-rented my house in Tucson, Az. This was my first suggestion to the renter. They chose to rent. This leaves me with a property I'm renting in a decling market. I'm sure they are thinking I will sell it for less in a year. If the market continues to decline, I will probably look to re-rent it again.

You never know where you will be twelve months from now. I expect the market to stay slow although I do believe it will improve from its current position.

Enjoy your day and make money.

Labels: , , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger allreeled.again said...

Maybe i can help. check out http://rmapply.com for more details.

A reverse mortgage (or lifetime mortgage) is a loan available to seniors, and is used to release the

home equity in the property as one lump sum or multiple payments. The homeowner's obligation to repay the loan is deferred until the owner dies, the home is sold, or the owner leaves (e.g., into aged care). In a conventional mortgage the

homeowner makes a monthly amortized payment to the lender; after each payment the equity increases within

his or her property, and typically after the end of the term (e.g., 30 years) the mortgage has been paid in

full and the property is released from the lender. In a reverse mortgage, the home owner makes no payments and all

interest is added to the lien on the property. If the owner receives monthly payments, or a bulk payment of

the available equity percentage for their age, then the debt on the property increases each month.

-Wikipedia

7:07 AM  
Blogger adrin said...

I really appreciate you for posting the informative post.

Boise real estate

2:56 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

We are strong believers in creative financing and the use of seller finance options.

Check out our new site devoted to this topic: www.ownercarryit.com

Listings all over the country. Free to list, currently.

2:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home