Wednesday, February 18, 2009

401K's, the economy and Nan

by Nan Woodward

So are you one of the folks like me that has a 401K? I pulled out of the market before the actual sinking. I'm in a better position than many. But, I realized a while ago that 401K's aren't the answer to retirement.

I'm building multiple streams of income. Are you??? If you aren't, why not?

I am a Real Estate Investor who dabbled around. I'm now seriously working this biz. I have excellent connections for buying investment property in several states. I'm currently building a list of investors and jv partners for all types of real estate ventures.

What are you doing to help yourself? Real Estate is a good way to diverse your business. there are good buys in Real Estate both residential and commercial today. With good credit, you can finance property.

so what are you waiting for? Hasn't the roof fallen in on your 401K and pension? For more information on real estate investing and/or properties available contact me with Real Estate in the subject line.

Nan Woodward
nanwood@yahoo.com

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home