Monday, March 16, 2009

The United States Economy

by Nan Woodward

First, I would like to let you know i've changed my blogging zone. I've been working on a new blog - http://nanwood.com/blog

I just read an excellent email. I so totally agree that fear in this economy is spinning out of control. It is making the economic situation worse than it should be at this time.

Fear, doubt, anxiety, worry, overwelm, panic are on the rise.

So, what can we do? First - check the US Mint website to buy gold. You should see a message that says "temporarily suspeneded because of unprecedented demand".

Stop listenting to every fear monger. Take a deep breath. Look for ways to decrease your expenses and/or increase your income.

I am a Real Estate Investor in Chicago and Memphis. I am looking for new properties to add to my portfolio. I believe in the United States and all of our people. We will overcome. Mortgage rates are falling along with sales prices. Look at the positive - this a good time to be buying.


When I talk to people who are experiencing problems paying their mortgage loan, I tell them the government has programs. I tell them to contact their bank or mortgage company to see what can be done. Be proactive. Take an attitude of service to others.

I am fortunate - I bought my real estate - my home - before the huge increase in prices, my mortgage loan is reasonable. Many Americans are in that position also.

Help others!

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger AMIT said...

Economy is very down now days.

How to make a website

5:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home