Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Did you read the 2009 forecast?

by Nan Woodward

Not only did I read it but I personally have decided that it shall not affect me. The recession is projected to continue deepening. The US unemployment is the highest it has been in 16 years! Its 7.6 percent. Wowwww.

The economy will continue to weaken. Gloom and doom.

I'm not saying the numbers don't speak for themselves.

I am saying - create your own space and stay off the track that is predicted for you. I believe I create my future with my current mindset. Do you feel that way?

I'm currently a marketer and client of Brian Tracy's new site - http://ilearningglobal.biz/nanwood. I am learning to use self improvement to my advantage and ignore the doom and gloom. You can do the same thing. Just take five minutes to go to the site and check it out.

Now that I've preached, use this information to create your own business ventures. I am currently working with Jim Fleck and buying real estate investment property in the Chicago, Il area. I buy at the right price (foreclosures, bank REO's etc) and use a property management company to rent the units for me. Since I have been taught to buy at the right price and make money when you buy - I'm doing well.

Would you like some information on properties in the Chicago area? Send me an email - nanwoodward@gmail.com

I'd be happy to help you move your biz forward as I am. Don't take yourself down, stop focusing on the negative in the world today - take charge of your future.

Nan Woodward

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home